Transaction Size: Unsecured Financing from $5000 to $100,000
Processing Time: After a positive response you sign our contracts and begin the actual funding process. Closing generally happen within 1 to 2 weeks.
Ultegra works with business seeking short-term unsecured financing. The typical business is one that has a large volume of small transactions, such as retail merchandisers, restaurants, gas stations and medical clinics. We help you leverage your sales track record for things such as new equipment, renovation or expansion, or working capital for ongoing operations.
- Flat Fixed Rates
- Our Premier, Standard and Deluxe programs are tailored to meet your individual business situation
- Repayment will be setup as automatic debits, and can be split between credit card and cash
At least one owner must meet the following criteria:
- At least 51% ownership in corporation applying for credit
- 520+ FICO credit score (590+ if Vantage scoring is used, i.e., truecredit.com)
- No derogatory credit marks within 12 months
- No judgments, or collections in unpaid status
- No Personal and business bankruptcies
- Your business must meet the following criteria for us to review for eligibility:
- One year time in business
- Two or more years of business tax returns are required
- Clean business history, with no judgments or unpaid loans
- Annual gross revenues must show $150,000 or more on your prior-year tax returns
- 15-20 deposits made monthly, by cash, check and/or credit card
Rates and offers may vary based on market changes, industry code, state of incorporation, credit profile.