Ultegra has a special program for new business. The fee for this service is determined by the size and nature of the business and the number of expense categories reviewed. A fee will be quoted following the initial fact finding interview. Fees are payable as follows:
- 50% at agreement signing
- The remainder after presentation of recommendations
At no additional charge, Ultegra continues to work with you as new startup until you are satisfied with your suppliers in each category. Ultegra also offers an optional retainer agreement based service supply chain management needs.
How it Works
- We conduct an initial interview in person or via telephone. At this time we gather specific information regarding your startup such as the materials, products and services that are needed, projected usage, expected growth rates and payment terms required.
- We calculate the fee and design a plan of action.
- Client agreement is signed along with the payment of 50% of fee.
- We identify needs, contacts appropriate suppliers, performs supplier quality assessments and onsite audits (if necessary).
- Next we negotiated on your behalf supplier contracts and agreements.
- When then provides you with the following:
- The list of Certified Suppliers for each expense
- Category including contact name and phone number
- The negotiated pricing and terms from each supplier
- Specific recommendations as to which suppliers to use and any other relevant information such as delivery terms.
- Meetings with chosen suppliers are scheduled, introductions made, questions answered and relationships established.
- Remainder of fee is paid.
Client takes on responsible for maintaining supplier relationship, order placement and supplier payment.