Transaction Size: Account availability ranges from $1,000 to $250,000 per location
MerchantCard is an ongoing access to a cash card that provides immediate funds to business owners. No personal guarantee is required, and because this is not a loan, there is no fixed payment schedule or collateral required.
Along with a MerchantCard, you will be setup with a merchant account to facilitate the payback process at the same it allows your business to accept credit cards. MerchantCard is an excellent way to build business credit by reporting positive payback to Dun & Bradstreet, Experian, and Nexus Lexus.
- 95% of applicants are approved
- Approvals are based on sales volume, not personal credit
- Account availability ranges from $1,000 to $250,000 per location
- New businesses qualify for instant access of $1,000
- Funds can be accessed anywhere credit cards are accepted, at any ATM or transferred to any bank account.
- Simple and Automatic payback process through future sales
- Availability increases every time payments are made
- Reports only positive payments (Not Availability) to: D&B, Experian and Lexus Nexus.
- Having a MerchantCard will not effect your ability to get a loan or another credit card.
- Can be used worldwide at any location that accepts VISA/MasterCard or any ATM.
- Simple approval process for availability of $1,000 – $250,000 per location.
Approval is based on your monthly sales volume, not personal credit.